TANGO ON THE ROCKS 2022
The festival is coming up in just a few days, and we're so excited! Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
1) We are requiring proof of vaccination, and proof of a negative Covid test taken within 24 hours of the start of the event. A rapid test is fine, and we request that you take a selfie with your negative test result to show our desk volunteers. Please take your test as close to the start of the festival as possible. We recommend taking it right before you fly.
2) The Turnverein's A/C unit was damaged in a fire earlier this week, and it almost certainly will not be fixed in time for the start of the event. Temporary portable A/C units will be provided by the building's insurance company and there is good ventilation, but it may nevertheless be hot.
3) Classes are available à la carte for milonga pass holders.
4) If you would like to reserve a table for your group for the weekend, you can do so HERE.
5) The Thursday class and milonga hosted by Cindy and Vanessa are separate from the festival and space is very limited, so be sure to reserve your ticket ahead of time! You can find that event link HERE.
-John and Jesica